From product development and instrument design for specialist suppliers to ad-hoc projects on specific problems or projects with end-users.
We undertake lubrication audits to help you establish a potential Return on Investment in an improvement programme.
Lubrication Management and Programme Design - KEWbic Software Scheduling Tool
We design Lubrication PM Scheduling and Best Practice Procedures for blue chip industrial companies utilising our own lubrication software scheduling tool.
Download the KEWbic(TM) presentation here...
Typical Consulting Project Work
- Plant lubrication strategy, scheduling and programme design
- Lubrication “best practice” procedure development
- Contamination control program design
- Oil analysis programme design
- Flushing and roll-cleanliness practices
- ISO standards development
- Product technical support and management
- Condition monitoring programme management
- Independent on-line oil sensor advice and testing
- Independent onsite oil analysis equipment recommendations
- How to solve your lubricant handling and storage problems
- Lubricant handling equipment specification
- Generic oil and grease sampling
- Machinery lubrication and lubrication management
- Lubrication related equipment failure, problem solving and troubleshooting
- Lubricant consolidation and identification
- Independent expert advice
- Lubrication audits
Examples of applications covered in the past:
- Gearbox lubrication
- Bearing lubrication
- Electric motor greasing
- Chain oiling
- Engine oils and fluids
- Steam turbines
- Gas turbines
- Wind turbine monitoring
- Hydraulic systems cleanliness control
- Oil and grease delivery systems
A Brief Resume for Martin Williamson:
- 1989 - Graduated - B.Sc. (Mech) Eng, University of Cape Town.
- 1990 - Oil Analysis and Tribology programme, Sishen Iron Ore Mine, South Africa.
- 1994 - Technical Support - Contamination Control, Filtration and Oil Analysis, Pall Filtration Europe, Portsmouth, UK.
- 1998 - Product Management, Oil Analysis Systems, Entek IRD, Chester, UK
- 2001 - Manager, Noria UK, presenting Noria machinery lubrication training and Noria oil analysis training, undertaking Noria lubrication program designs.
- 2005 - Director, KEW Engineering Ltd.
- 2006 - Awarded CMRP certification and MLAI (now MLAII) and MLTI
- 2012 - Awarded MLE